Requirements for updates
~4.x version requires PHP 7.2 as a minimal version.
~Make sure that you have a PHP 7 before updating. You can ask your hosting provider for it. This is necessary because you need to have a decent updated version of PHP installed for your hosting.
~If you have Yclas Self-hosted Pro, be sure your subscription is active so you get latest Pro version.
You just have to follow the normal automatic update steps listed below:
Make a backup of all your files and DB.
Log in to your admin panel.
Go to Panel > Updates and click Update.
Please follow these instructions to prevent any errors.
~Make a backup of all your files and DB.
~Log in at your panel.
~Activate the default theme if you had a premium theme.
~Download the latest version and extract the files in its folder.
~Enable maintenance mode.
~Open your FTP or your website file manager
Delete all files in your website folder except the following:
and /themes/ if you had a custom theme.
~Now upload to your folder all the files we extracted earlier, except for the files we mentioned in the previous step and the “/install” folder.
~Run in your browser http:// yourdomain . com/oc-panel/update/database?from_version=**2.9.0** ( put your current version here )
- phpBB 3.1.x to 3.2.0
- ARDUINO AND RASPBERRY PI
- Python and OpenCV
- HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
- KALI Linux
- NULLED SCRIPT AND THEME
- WEB DESIGN, PHP, HTML
- BOOTSTRAP 3.x
- XBOX & PLAY STATION FORUM
- OPEN-CLASSIFIEDS or YCLAS
- Open-Classified Theme
- Quad or Plane Drone
- CNC and 3D Printing
- Aquatic Hobby
- TRAVEL & EVENTS INFO
- EXPLORE TRAVEL
- EXPAT INFORMATION
- General Mathematics
- College Trigonometry
- General Psychology (PSYC101)
- ICT Community (112)
- Gym Equipment Troubleshooting Guide
- Lifefitness | Cybex
- Concept 2 Rower
- Octane Fitness
- SUBARU CARS
- ANNOUNCEMENT AND INFORMATION
- PUBLIC SERVICE
- Guide to cycle a Saltwater Aquarium Maylene Arceo Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:50 pm
- Fix: Can't Access 192.168.1.1 in PLDT Home Fibr dondon pramis Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:37 pm
- How Water is Being Processed in the Philippines Mitch Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:58 pm
- How to Eliminate and Prevent Diatoms in a Reef Tank? CAROLINE D.C. JOSE Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:51 pm
- Using Mangroves to remove Nitrates, Phosphate and other Toxin in Saltwater Aquariums CAROLINE D.C. JOSE Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:49 pm